Hey, everyone! This is Kumar Ritwik from NLU Delhi.
It is important to note that the last couple of months left for your law entrance exams are here, and therefore it is imperative that some rigorous work is done on the same. If you’re scared or nervous or unsure about what your status of preparation is, please calm down!
Take a deep breath and relax!
What you need to do is follow these quick steps:
1. Get started with AILET/CLAT papers of the last few years, and don’t just give them a glance! Read the questions and solve them.
2. Time yourself! And try to take up a particular section at a time and speed up because this is the time to do it.
3. Get all your GK compendiums at one place and start glancing over them! Don’t burden yourself with a lot at once – but focus on events between November 2017 and March 2018.
4. It is essential that you have familiarity with the pattern of questions that come up in sections like Logical Reasoning and Math, for both AILET and CLAT. Therefore, focus on different kinds of questions that could come up and not the amount of questions you can solve of a particular type.
5. Regular work instead of rigorous work helps, eventually! So make sure that the next couple of months are focused on just working constantly.
6. Do solve as many mocks as you possibly can! The platform (MyLaw.net) has also put up mocks which have been made in a way that grants you maximum direct exposure towards the kind of questions that would appear in the law entrance exams as well.
I hope this helped! Work step-by-step, I’ll keep you posted more regularly with the posts/articles at MyLaw.net about keeping up your prep for the law entrance exams. I’m sure we can do a great job together!
Get a unique set of test prep skills (and test practice) to ace any law entrance exam! We believe it’s not the hours of prep but the prep in your hours that matters!
Simplify your prep with myLaw Free CLAT & law entrance prep tool:
A 6-hour capsule on legal reasoning with videos, online reading materials and practice questions
10 mock tests with detailed analysis on CLAT, AILET and SET pattern to master your speed and test taking skills
500 top GK questions for CLAT, AILET 2018 + Legal GK supplement
It is absolutely spot on and absolutely free!!!
Wait No More. Start your CLAT prep with myLaw Now! CLICK HERE