There are a lot of parallels between Star Wars and the life of a law student. People often tend to forget that Star Wars is essentially a story about students trying to gain knowledge and skills in a very specific area and learning how to apply them in their chosen paths.
So here are 6 lessons law students could take away from the six Star Wars movies we have had before Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Warning: Major spoilers ahead if you haven’t seen the Star Wars movies
1. Your background does not matter. A true Jedi can come from anywhere
2. You have a lot to learn, young Padawan
3. Things are not always as they seem. Analyse everything; take nothing for granted
4. Try new things. Get out of your comfort zone
5. Don’t rush into anything without preparing yourself for it
6. Learn to be a team player
myLaw will be your companion through your law school journey.